April 15, 2017
Not all dentists are created equal – you know this from experience. And when it comes to your smile, you don’t want just anyone taking care of you. You want the most respected team of experts around, who are compassionate, and who provide comprehensive care for your entire family. That’s why Blanco Circle Dental Care is your premier dentist in Salinas. In this post, learn more about what sets our practice apart and why you should trust us to keep your pearly white brilliant and healthy.
#1 – We’re Qualified
Dr. Gary Klugman is your superior Salinas dentist because he’s a leading expert in all facets of dentistry. As a proud graduate of Cal Poly, U.C. Davis, and Washington University, he’s become renowned for providing top-notch, comprehensive dental care. He’s an expert at dental implants and was even awarded a Fellowship by the International College of Oral Implantologists.
#2 – We Can Treat Your Entire Family
Tired of running around town to see a different dentist for your kids, yourself, and your parents? Dr. Klugman loves treating patients of all ages, and is your one-stop dental shop for care for your entire family.
#3 – We’re Compassionate
We pride ourselves on having a gentle touch, a patient chairside manner, and a kind, friendly personality. He always takes the time to listen to his patients and to educate them. And, if you’re afraid of the dentist, you don’t have to be, since we empathize with dental anxiety patients by offering safe, effective sedation dentistry.
#4 – Patients Love Us
Since Dr. Klugman always creates individualized care plans to make the most of your smile, and he enjoys building lasting relationships, it’s no wonder he’s been voted the #1 Dentist in Salinas for six years in a row!
#5 – We Offer Comprehensive Care
Dr. Klugman is your source for treatment, no matter how simple or complex your dental health issues. He provides the following services:
- Preventive Dentistry – Exams, cleanings, X-rays, oral cancer screenings, and dental sealants for kids.
- Restorative Dentistry – Dental implants, crowns, bridges, and tooth-colored fillings.
- Sedation Dentistry – Inhalation sedation with nitrous oxide (“laughing gas”), oral conscious, IM, and IV sedation for dental anxiety.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Teeth whitening, all-ceramic restorations, and porcelain veneers.
- Emergency Dentistry – Call us at (831) 586-8002 for knocked-out teeth, chips, toothaches, and broken dental crowns or fillings. We’re happy to help when accidents happen.
So, if you’re looking for the premier dentist in Salinas, look no further than Blanco Circle Dental Care. Schedule your appointment today to receive the best dental care in town!
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.