Salinas Teeth Whitening
Whiter teeth can give you that added boost of confidence to smile like you really mean it. With advanced professional teeth whitening, Blanco Circle Dental Care can give you a whiter, brighter, more beautiful smile in just one visit!
Dress Up Your Smile with Professional Teeth Whitening
A beautiful smile is the perfect accessory for any occasion. However, for those of us living with stained or discolored teeth, a smile may be the last thing we’re willing to show off. Dr. Hajdari, your dentists in Salinas, can whiten your smile by several shades quickly and easily with one of a few safe, highly effective teeth whitening options.
Professional whitening procedures are superior to OTC options in a number of ways:
- Professional whitening gives you the benefit of a dentist’s guidance, greatly reducing the chances that your teeth or gums will be harmed by your quest for a brighter smile.
- OTC products usually only remove surface stains, making it impossible for you to achieve truly stunning results. Professional options can remove even the stains that have been set in your teeth for years.
- Professional teeth whitening in Salinas is much faster than OTC products.
Teeth Whitening Your Way
We offer a variety of teeth whitening options, including:
- Opalescence in-office With this innovative system, we simply apply a strong whitening solution to your teeth. It stays on your teeth for about 15 minutes while it breaks up stains. During your appointment, we can apply the gel up to six times in order to achieve the results you want. Unlike other in-office whitening treatments, Opalescence is a chemically-activated procedure, which means that it doesn’t require any special light to work its magic.
- Opalescence take-home treatment. This works a bit more slowly than its in-office counterpart, but the underlying principle is the same. You use custom trays to apply a whitening gel to your teeth every day, and after about two weeks, you should have the radiant grin you’ve been wanting.
- A hydrogen peroxide-based treatment that takes as little as 30 seconds!
Regardless of which whitening method you’re interested in, we’ll begin your smile-transforming process with a thorough consultation and exam so we can make sure your teeth are healthy enough for whitening. We’ll also educate you about the steps you can take to ensure that your post-procedure results last for as long as possible.
Bright White Forever
No matter how diligent you are about taking care of your teeth, they will become stained again after your initial whitening procedure. But we want you to enjoy a lifetime of brilliant smiles, which is why we offer our Bright White Forever program. For a low initial membership fee of just $89, you can enjoy the benefits of take-home professional whitening forever. All you have to do in return is attend regular cleanings and checkups and give us at least 48 hours’ notice if you have to cancel an appointment. It’s that easy!
Please contact us if you would like to learn more about how you can achieve a dazzling set of teeth.
Teeth Whitening FAQs
Now that you know more about teeth whitening in Salinas, you’re probably more than ready ever to begin treatment. Of course, it’s completely normal to still have a few lingering questions on your mind about the process. At Blanco Circle Dental Care, we want you to be well-informed before you decide to move forward with this procedure. That’s why we’ve chosen to answer a few of the most common questions we receive from patients about teeth whitening. If you prefer to speak directly with a member of our team or would like to schedule a consultation, visit our website or call us!
Does Teeth Whitening Hurt?
Many patients are hesitant to commit to treatment because they’re worried it will hurt. Although this is a valid concern, teeth whitening in Salinas is entirely customized to each patient’s unique dental needs, meaning you’re significantly less likely to experience tooth sensitivity. However, you must let your dental team know if your teeth are prone to sensitivity so they can advise you on the best course of action to make your treatment as comfortable as possible. That could include using a specialty toothpaste, avoiding hot beverages, or spacing out your whitening appointments.
How Can I Make My Whitening Results Last?
Your stunning, bright smile can last anywhere from a few months to a few years. Of course, it depends entirely on how well you care for your new pearly whites. Here are some ways you can ensure your results last as long as possible:
- Practice good oral hygiene (brush twice a day, floss daily, use mouthwash regularly)
- Visit your dentist for a checkup and cleaning every six months
- Watch your intake of dark-colored foods and beverages (i.e., red wine, coffee, soda)
- Quit poor dental habits (i.e., smoking, chewing on ice, using your teeth as tools)
Am I a Candidate for Teeth Whitening?
Do you have stained or discolored teeth? If so, you’re likely a candidate for teeth whitening in Salinas. Of course, the only way to find out for certain is by scheduling a consultation with our team at Blanco Circle Dental Care. We’ll conduct a thorough oral examination and ask about your smile goals. If your oral health is in good shape, we can start working on your treatment plan. However, if there is an untreated problem like gum disease, you’ll need the appropriate treatment first.
Is Teeth Whitening Safe?
There is no room for error when it comes to your smile, which is why it’s crucial to only use products specifically designed for your teeth and gums. Products that haven’t been approved by the FDA and ADA haven’t undergone rigorous testing, meaning they could cause damage to your pearly whites. Fortunately, professional teeth whitening treatments are considered extremely safe. Not only are they administered by a licensed professional, but the custom-made trays ensure the solution doesn’t spread to your gums or accidentally get ingested.